For those of you who want to explore the underrated and unexplored landscapes of the tropical state of Kerala, but wants a break from the all too commercialized locations, we bring to you the Northern Kerala tour. This journey takes you through some of the most scenic vistas that Kerala has to offer, from sandy beaches to evergreen hill stations, and is peppered with adrenaline filled activities and local delicacies to spice up your memories.
Pickup from Kozhikode airport/railway station
Stay at hotel
Breakfast at 7 am (included)
Start to Chaliyar river for Kayaking
Drive to Wayanad post lunch
Arrival at Lakkidi around Sunset.
Enjoy the misty sunset view with a warm tea.
Move to hotel for the night.
After a light breakfast, reach Pozhuthana by 7 am.
Enjoy a nature walk with an experienced guide
Post this activity, experience the thrill of ziplining over the tea plantations.
Lunch at nearby restaurant.
Speed Boating at banasura.
Move to hotel for the night
Light breakfast at 6 am
Move to Tholpetty/Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary for Jeep Safari.
Move to Edakkal caves for a short trek to see the prehistoric carvings in a naturally formed cave.
Lunch at nearby restaurant.
Move to Tea estate for a tea factory visit to know the process of making tea, and have a unique experience of tasting different kinds of tea.
7 breakfasts, 2 lunch, 1 dinners - Allow Rs 2000 per person for meals not included.
Car for all transfers
STAFF & EXPERTS
Team Lead throughout, local guides
Speed boating at banasura.
Tea Factory visit
Camping inside tea plantation
Elephant camp visit
Visit Namdroling Monastry and Nisargadhama
House Boat Experience
Beach House stay
• Binoculars (optional)
• Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries)
• Cash, credit and debit cards
• Day pack (Used for daily excursions or short overnights)
• Ear plugs
• First-aid kit (should contain lip balm with sunscreen, sunscreen, whistle, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, bandaids/plasters, tape, anti-histamines, antibacterial gel/wipes, antiseptic cream, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, rehydration powder, water purification tablets or drops, insect repellent, sewing kit, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
• Flashlight/torch (Headlamps are ideal)
• Fleece top/sweater
• Locks for bags
• Long pants/jeans
• Outlet adapter
• Personal entertainment (Reading and writing materials, cards, music player, etc.)
• Reusable water bottle
• Small travel towel
• Toiletries (Preferably biodegradable)
• Watch and alarm clock
• Waterproof backpack cover
• Windproof rain jacket
• Modest clothing that covers knees and shoulders (Long pants, long skirts, shirts that cover shoulders)
• Shawl or scarf (for temple visits)
• Flight info (required) (Printouts of e-tickets may be required at the border)
• Insurance info (required) (With photocopies)
• Passport (required) (With photocopies)
• Required visas or vaccination certificates (required) (With photocopies)
• Vouchers and pre-departure information (required)
34999 per Head
Asdani Adventures, Chundale, Wayanad Kerala, India